Out of 395 days out of the year how many of those days do you spoil yourself? If your left wondering, chances are, you are in need of some spoiling. We believe you should find time to spoil yourself and your loved ones.
We are consumed with giving so much of ourselves on a daily basis that our needs are left unattended. We are not robots, a little TLC can go a long way even if its brief. In fact, studies show that taking 10 minutes during the day to relax increases your overall health.
Here is our list of ideas that will help you live a spoiled life
- Take a hot bubble bath while you sip on champagne
- Sleep in but be sure to put on your favorite playlist
- Hire someone to clean your house
- Take selfies in your new wardrobe
- Meditate in nature
- Have a picnic on the beach
- Try a new recipe with friends
- Get manicure and pedicure
- Get a facial or masque treatment
- Unplug, no technology for the day
- Go get a full body massage
- Exfoliate your skin with a full body scrub
- Cuddle with someone special by the fireplace
- Soak in a hot jacuzzi
- Go to a sauna
- Read a great book
- Take a hot yoga class
- Host movie night with your friends
- Buy your favorite drink
- Go to your favorite restaurant and splurge
- Go on a shopping spree but leave your major credit cards at home
- Upgrade your digital life
- Open your favorite bottle of wine
- Book a trip to Bora Bora, Mauritius, Bali, or the Maldives.
- Spoil yourself with at www.spoiledstore.com ( Our shameless plugin lol)
Let us know how will you spoil yourself this month? Comment below...