Just pop our Margarita FREEZE™ in the freezer, pour your favorite margarita and enjoy! Our proprietary cooling gel freezes solid inside the double-walled chamber, providing thermal insulation that keeps your drink cold for longer.
- For frozen concoctions, freeze HOST® Margarita FREEZE™ Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whether you`re in the mood for a classic margarita, a frozen daiquiri, or boozy blended cocktail, keep HOST® Margarita FREEZE™ Cooling Cups in the freezer so they are ready to go when you are.
- Inside the BPA free plastic walls of HOST® Margarita FREEZE™ Cooling Cups lies our proprietary cooling gel. This gel was precisely engineered in house to keep any beverage the perfect temperature for hours.
- Each cup is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling.
- The set includes two HOST® Margarita FREEZE™ Cooling Cups. Each cup can comfortably accommodate 12 ounces.
- Hand wash only.
- For the best results, place the Margarita FREEZE™ upside down in the freezer for 2 hours to allow the gel to evenly spread and freeze.
No Code Required
No Minimum Purchase
Domestic Shipping In The U.S.